Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have had a burning sensation and tenderness in rt groin…

Customer Question
I have had a burning...
I have had a burning sensation and tenderness in rt groin area .I think it's a sore node. I have had about 8 angiograms/plastys involving the right groin femoral artery. Could this be caused by a build up of scar tissue? I also have pain in my knuckles,tingling in my feet,mostly right foot, have tingling in my left thigh often, and have retina problems left eye...was blind 3 yrs ago. I do have heart disease.3 stents and drs sau I have more blockage in circumflex and rt coronary..70 percent or so.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
5/19/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Thank you for your question,
It seems your requested expert is not on line.
I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.
This is likely due to an enlarged node if you feel a new lump.
Scar tissue would not develop after so much time.
The lymph node can get inflamed & tender.
There can be other issues for pain in the groin.
Those can be nerve impingement, urinary colic.
The nerve impingement can cause tingling sensation in feet.
Neuropathies are other possibilities.
I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.
In case of an infection, antibiotic would be needed.
You can apply warm moist compress over it.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.
Regards.
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)