Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I have a rash around my anus. I thought it was from playing

Customer Question
sports and running so much...
I have a rash around my anus. I thought it was from playing sports and running so much but i took a picture and it looks like a blister. I need help before I go and see my doctor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
I would like to email my picture if the expert is comfortable with that. I think it would better help. It felt like a pimple that i needed to pop and now it is in the form of blisters. I've researched it and genital herpes is the first things that pop up but I've been married for many years now and have been with the same woman. I need help please
5/4/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

You can send picture by attaching it with clip icon.

Hello again,
I was waiting for your picture.
There can be a few possibilities for the rash.
Blister can form from friction.
There can be a bacterial infection too.
Herpes can cause blisters, but herpes usually causes multiple blisters.
As you are with the same woman for years, herpes is unlikely to be the cause.
However, you need an examination by doctor.

I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.
Regards.

Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)