How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a chemical allergy - perfumes, candles, cologne, PURREL

Customer Question

I have a chemical allergy - perfumes, candles, cologne, PURREL HAND SANITIZER, my problem is going in hospitals, food stores etc. My allergy brings on an asthma attack, when I had a mini stroke, I had an attack in the ER and in my room due to PURRELL. Other than to place peppermint oil under my nose, I don't know what to do, any good suggestions to help me.
Thank you for any suggestions,
Peggy Barnhart
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Have you ever seen an allergist about this?