Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I got these starting from Tuesday morning after having our

I got these starting from...

I got these starting from Tuesday morning after having our bed sheet washed and dried in a local drying place but we always do that for years so maybe ruled out. I have been working very hard and having a little rest so maybe? I don't have any health problems or taking any medication etc.

See these pictures.

11/14/2013
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Dr. Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name is***** will try to assist you with your medical question and any medical information you seek.

Dr. Brims :

I'm sorry to hear about this

Dr. Brims :

Do they itch?

Customer:

No, not really.

Dr. Brims :

Are they painful?

Customer:

Yes on my arm.

Customer:

Sensitive feeling.

Dr. Brims :

Have you tried anything so far?

Customer:

No but I had a bath this evening with dettel soap.

Dr. Brims :

Okay, cortisone cream may help this, if I had a patient in this position I would recommend it

Customer:

Ok, over the counter? But what caused it?

Dr. Brims :

It may be an allergic reaction, cortisone cream is over the counter

Customer:

Allergic to what?

Dr. Brims :

It may have been you came in contact with

Customer:

With what? Bed sheet or that the fact that I used the public tumble dryer and I caught it from there?

Customer:

My partner does not have it?

Dr. Brims :

I cannot tell you what it was, it could have been the bedsheet or anything you came in contact with, your partner probably does not have the same allergies as you

Customer:

Alright, thank you for your time and so I can buy that cream over the counter?

Customer:

Or do I have to get a prescription from my GP?

Dr. Brims :

Yes, it can be obtained over the counter

Customer:

Ok, please note that we are based in the United Kingdom so I am not too sure where you are located. US?

Dr. Brims :

Yes, I am based in the US

Customer:

Okay, this one? http://www.boots.com/en/HC45-Hydrocortisone-Cream_11317?CAWELAID=381538732&cm_mmc=pla-_-google-_-Boots+Beauty-_-Beauty+-+PLAs&kw={keyword}&cagpspn=pla

Dr. Brims :

Yes, that is the cream

Dr. Brims :

Are you there?

Customer:

Ok

Customer:

Thank you for your time and much appreciated.

Customer:

Bye for now

Dr. Brims :

You're welcome

Dr. Brims :

Bye for now

Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician

So it is definitely not Psoriasis?

No, it is not psoriasis
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician