How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 32296
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who should I speak to If I believe I have ADD

This answer was rated:

who should I speak to If I believe I have ADD
Well, it ism't an easy diagnosis to make as some think but I'd suggest discussing it with a doctor and getting a full cognitive and personzlity evaluation by a clinical psychologist as your first steps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do I have to go to a PCP first ?

No, but if it's determined that you needed medications then you'd have to see a psychiatrist after that
Dr. Chip and other Health Specialists are ready to help you