How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 31655
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend has a small hard lump on his testes that is not

This answer was rated:

Hello, My friend has a small hard lump on his testes that is not movable. He says it has grown slowly & is the the size of a grain of rice. Is this something that he should worry about & is it in any way 'normal' or a cause for worry?
Hi. Of course, if this is actually inside the testis, then cancer has to be considered. That said, this sounds more like a small varioccele--a bit of twisting of one of the matrix of veins that are also in that area, and that isn't anything at all serious. I would suggest, though, that he have a doctor evaluate this
Dr. Chip and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** helped a lot - I will encourage him to seek a medical examination to find out if it a small varioccele or clarify if it is inside the testes - I'm sure your answer so far will put his mind at rest considerably.

Any time Jane but let me know how he does and please remember to rate my service to you