How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Anil Your Own Question
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9378
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Anil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have trouble coming during sex. I'm male and have been

This answer was rated:

I have trouble coming during sex. I'm male and have been sexual abused when I was a child. I watched porn way to early around 8-10 years old. I masturbated for along time sense puberty,and I had sex for the first time when I was 26. How can I fix this problem? What is the first step?
Please explain your question in detail.
Do you have performance anxiety?
Any erection problem?
Any ejaculation problem?
Do you have nocturnal erection?
Any other medical history?
Are you taking any medications?
Alcohol and smoking history?
It's my first priority to serve you.
Waiting for your response.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can not ejaculate during sexual intercourse.

Ejaculatory incompetence is the medical term for the symptoms you describe.
Possible cause of delayed ejaculation is adaptation to masturbatory technique. The sensations you feel when masturbating may bear little resemblance to the sensations you experience during intercourse. Factors such as pressure, angle and grip during masturbation can make for an experience so different from sex with a partner that the ability to ejaculate is reduced or eliminated.

Traumatic events can have a effect on the psychology and result in such symptoms.

Sex therapy from a therapist specializing in ejaculatory problems is the first line of treatment.

There aren't any drugs that have been specifically approved for the treatment of delayed ejaculation.

Buspirone (antianxiety) drug is sometimes prescribed to treat this symptom.
Psychological counseling (psychotherapy) is useful in many cases as well.

I hope this helps
Dr. Anil and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the advice.

You are most welcome.
Whenever you have health related problem then you can ask me in future.
Good Luck.