Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I pulled the muscles in my back and want to find out if it…

Customer Question
I pulled the muscles in...
I pulled the muscles in my back and want to find out if it is possible to get a rx for zanaflex online
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 2 days by:
10/3/2013
Health Professional: edison-cssm,
 replied 4 years ago
edison-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/health/813kg-pulled-muscles-back-want-find.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team
Health Professional: wieyedoc, Doctor (MD) replied 4 years ago
wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
As far as writing a Rx, or helping you to obtain your medication with an online consultation, I am afraid I have some bad news.
It is illegal to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record.
If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail.
The best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.
The only way to accomplishing this goal that I know of is to use a telemedicine service. By using this type of service, you will get a phone call from a doctor who has a license in the state in which you legally reside. There are certain medications that cannot be prescribed via telemedicine. The most obvious are narcotics and psychotropics. The best site that I know of to provide the possibility of obtaining prescriptions without a doctors visit is :
http://www.consultadr.com/
http://www.edrugstore.md/
http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/
I realized that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me if I provided you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick
wieyedoc
wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)