How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Cameron Your Own Question
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12910
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Cameron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD last year while

This answer was rated:

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD last year while at college. He is now back living with us in Trenton, NJ and needs to find a local doctor to renew his prescriptions. Can you help us find one?
Let me look that up and get back to you in few moments
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks.
Here you go:
Dr. Susan Fuchs
396 White Horse Ave
Ste 3
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609)(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
Linda Gochfeld, MD
380 Scotch Rd
Trenton, NJ 08628
(609)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

Dr. Dariusz Chachinski
100 Sylvan Ave
Trenton, NJ 08628
(609)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

These are considered to be among the best psychiatrists in the area.
A regular GP can fill meds, but if he needs an adjustment, the best person to do this is a psychiatrist. As well, some meds cannot be filled by a GP - like adderall- you need a special license fo this.

I hope this helped! Please leave positive feedback if it did :-)
Dr. Cameron and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
HI I was checking to see how you were doing :)