Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I back and I really hurt I have a chrioprator appt

hey dr. chipper I back...

hey dr. chipper I back and I really hurt I have a chrioprator appt tommorrow. the accident pays for that. they are doing massages on me.

9/24/2013
Camille-Moderator
Camille-Moderator, Category Moderator

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Camille

I will wait for dr. Chip.

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Just got on BBSB

I am waiting on my allergist to call. I desperate.

What will he be able to do for you?

Maybe get creative. My va doctor.is so brilliant he will do something. I know. He is a superhero.

Great--when did you call him?

This morming.

Let me know when he calls back

I will I am waiting on him.

OK

Chipper he called prezone in cant spell.

Sounds good BBSB. That's prednisone and I think it will help you a lot

Can u tell me how it will felp with the pain

Very strong antiinflammatory so it should calm your sinues down

Rhope so. Love ya doc.

Love you too BBSB

Hey chipper,

I didn't know billybob was getting my ent to call me in some meds.

so here is what i am taking as well. cefdinir 300

oxycodone, 500 mg / He gave me enough to last for 2 weeks. I am happy pain is leaving.

chipper I ctan't find where I put that 18.00 for you.

BBSB don't worry about the money--just hope the meds will give you some relief

chipper just answer took 18.00 from my bank for you so give me your box please. I don't need the pain meds at all. the infection and prednisone already took burning and pain away. why so fast

Told you that prednisone is a strong antiinflammatory BBSB so it got rid of the inflammation. Glad you're feeling better
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

so does the cefdinir 300 take away to work.

Takes at least two days BBSB
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

hey chipper I got a problem. I am blowing out blood. is this ok. pain level is 7

How much blood?

blowing out on both sides . every few minutes not as bad as a nose bleeds. that i have. is all of the drugs just cleaning me out. pain is bad But I am not taking no pain meds at all. no aspraip. just waht my doctors have gave me.

Not too worrisome BBSB--just your sinuses cleaning out

thank you . you are my hero.

Always BBSB

Chipper my ent scopped my nose. He wants surgery. Not sure when.

Back on now BBSB

Hey chipper I am scared my ent seen a mass in a place where it might be tricky to operate.

What exactly did he say?

He told gary and I there was a mass. We wil have to talk about surgery

On nov.14. Its near my left eye and brain.the mass is small. He wants all swelling to go down. Chipper I am scared. That is why I am in pain. I know this man. Its not what he is saying that scares me.

This is in your sinus?

Yes. Between my eye and brain. very hard to operate

He said he could get it though?

Really he is hestitate because where it is. Chipper I am acared.

Scared about what exactly?

Chipper I know my ent. When he says its very tricky to get

what he is doing. Is avoiding to tell me everything. He worried about the mass

And evertime he operates. Either I bleed it hard to stop or I wake up.or he just cant get it all. Or my heart does something.

I don't think he's not telling you everything but does he want to operate or not?

Yes but he going to talk with his partner.he is just being over cautions

Well, just because he says it'll take some time and might be a little difficult really doesn't mean you need to worry about it

Did u see I paid u. Chipper the pain is so bad its over the 10.

Saw that BBSB didn't the prednisone help?

Yes it took care of the right.where the xar accident was. That stopped the bleeding.

Have they given you anything else for the pain?

No. I am just putting up with it. I am still on antbonics. Chipper I probably wont go for the surgery. See ya.

Later tben BBSB Love you

chipper, I wish this left sinus would stop aching and hurting i feel like I have top teeth. I don't

Just got back on BBSB

hey go and get the other question please it's your. it's says dr. chip

Later then

are you mad. i do have one with money. you can't see that one. I had to reedit it.

Got to you on that one==never mad with you

Chipper thank god u are back on one of my friends that is on facebook quit caring. I am going through a lot.

How so BBSB?

That is not important. He just dont care. That's all. My health insuranceIisnt good we have to pay over 200 for my allgery shots we just dont have it. My mom is ok but she ovwr does it.I just huet and tired.

Anything new with the surgery and how's BillyBob?

Billybob is ok. Nothing new about surgery but chipper like I said my insurance is good. So I will refuse it. My pain level is still over 10.

My brother gave me his pain pills they are a high dose.

Careful with those and really people shouldn't share their meds

I know u have to say that I had no option available to me.

I understand

I dont understand about my insurance that has a reakly high deubitable.7000.before it will be good.

Well the deductible usually depends on how low the premium is--the higher the premium, the lower the deductible

Ok billbob company doesn't make us pay anything. I will change that next june. I only took one pain pill a few days ago it really didnt help. Why did I get a tolerance to pain meds.

Tolerance usually happens after you've taken them for a while and no pain pill takes away all the pain

I did have 6 surgies in 1999 3on my mouth and 3on my stomach. Then 2009 2010 sinus surgery. Then the others I had when I was in Huntington in chipper I never abuse the pills.even achole has stopped helping. My nose bleeds when I lay down and bend my head forward. U never answe back. Sorry to bother u.

Sorry BBSB--had to be off

Thats fine. I do understand. See ya.

Later then BBSB
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)