Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Well how r you doc.im not great but a bit improved but feel

hi doc well how r you doc.im not great but a bit improved but feel weird very low energy blocked up badly last 2 days and aches and pains in my back, i went to chemist today and they said it sounds like a bit of flu so they gave me benelyn 4 flu.was feeling bit better day before yesterday but crap yesterday and today, so frustrated now and annoyed that the meds arent helping yet but ill calm down , think it could be this dose now that affecting me but its not like a cold, just fatigue and heavy head and dont feel like eating, just want some relief doc hope it comes soon and should the benelyn help being going to bed at 9 oclock last 2 nights and want to go again now and its half 8
Any fever or sore throat Peter?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not really doc thats why its strange dont think ive a temperature but i may be a little cold then warm frequently and dehydrated but dont want to drink, throat a little dry but other than that ok, feel clogged in my head though heavy

this time you think it's the meds and not the flu?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no i dont think so doc think i have something and its my mood and energy down , as i not having suicide thoughts and am still having some good spells as of day before yesterday, and prob even an hour in parts yesterday but today out of it, and upset a little meds arent giving me more at this stage but that must be to do with all the moving around , just wish it was back, or at least a bit more improvement than at the moment

All the moving around?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

changing the dose so regularly doc and prob overshooting it by too much when i went to 350, then back to 325 then up to 338 then down then up then down then up to current amt of 330

How much fluids have you had to drink in the last 24 hours?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not much at all doc good bit of milk yesterday , 2 glasses of water today thats it so i need more i think just took my temp and its ok 36.4 degrees.

Then Peter I think you do have the flu and while the benelyn will help you need lots of fluids and some food and rest. There are times, when you get physically sick, that you think it's the meds and just not feeling physically well brings us all down. Just stay on the same dose for now and take as good physical care of yourself as you can
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok doc will do thanks doc i will try drink more and get an early night , thanks doc feel more at ease now i know its more the flu than the meds , i was just trying to battle through it but i will look after myself more now , keep you posted doc enjoy your evening

Take very good care of yourself my Irish friend