Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

One month back i had sex with my girlfriend (intercourse)

hi my name is ***** ***** month back i had sex with my girlfriend (intercourse) she was virgin and before i had sex many times with my previous gfs....... Now one month back first i have itching inside my penis foreskin and it becomes reddish & pinkish... at ties....but few weeks back i coe to see that there is a white spot inside my penis foreskin i squeeze it and after that it burst actually it was small dot ....and now that spot next to it there is another forming new one im worried and it's itches a lot ol the time.....what should i need to do..........
Dr. Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name is***** will try to assist you with your medical question and any medical information you seek.

Dr. Brims :

Waht color is the spot?

Dr. Brims :

What*

Customer:

its white

Dr. Brims :

Is it a blister?

Customer:

i guess but its not filled with serum its white small spot if u want i can attach & send u a pic in this

Dr. Brims :

Okay, this may be due to skin irritation, not likely an STD

Customer:

the word STD freek me out .....is it serious?

Dr. Brims :

I said it is NOT likely an STD

Customer:

actually im a chef i use to cook in hot kitchen full for heat , sweating under 30 - 38 degrees......

Dr. Brims :

ok

Customer:

i got it!!.......... and now days i use to clean my foreskin coz in the morning when i woke up i see lots of white-white thing inside my foreskin i think, and i guess is this a penil ulcer ?

Dr. Brims :

It is not likely a penile ulcer, it is more likely from irritation

Dr. Brims :

You don't have to keep cleaning it

Customer:

but its a bacteria right?

Customer:

SO IT WILL BE CURED?

Customer:

what precautions i need to take care of?

Dr. Brims :

I cannot tell you that unless I examine it, but it is likely to go away on its own within a few weeks

Customer:

so ho will u examine ?

Customer:

how*

Dr. Brims :

I cannot examine you, an examination can only be done in person

Customer:

so u mean to say that i need to consult a doc in person right

Customer:

but the thing is not to worry abt it

Dr. Brims :

If you want a definitive diagnosis, you would need tests, I can tell you the most likely cause, which is irritation

Customer:

it will go in weeks

Dr. Brims :

I don't think you need to worry about it

Customer:

vot kind of test i need to hv?

Dr. Brims :

They would swab the spot and culture it

Customer:

coz im not married..and in future i need to have sex, my penis foreskin will irritate, with itching

Dr. Brims :

What other question can I help you answer on this topic?

Customer:

any ways thank's a lot ....bi chatting and consulting with u my tension reduces by 50% lol.....neways bye!

Dr. Brims :

You're welcome

Dr. Brims :

I'm happy I could help