Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
1. Not on any medications currently.
2. No pain at the base of the spine.
3. No pus discharge from what I can tell as it doesnt seem to have ruptured yet.
4. The entire area if pretty sore but when I touch (not even apply pressure) the place where I felt like this started, it is painful to the touch.
5. Only medical condition I have is asthma.
Do you feel as though I actually NEED to go to the hospital for this, or should following your advice do the trick? I've read in a lot of cases that the patient is given antibiotics and if thats actually something I NEED, I don't mind going for it....just didn't want to be forced to get it lanced and miss work for the next few days.