Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I have a black dot on my penis. It is by the circumcision

I have a black dot on my penis. It is by the circumcision line. I also have another one in the center that I know has been there a while. It doesn't hurt it doesn't feel raised what can this be I do have a picture
Hi--if you can show me the photo that would be most helpful
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry--that didn't post--can you try again?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still no go--try posting in on Snapfish, Imageshack, or Phtotbucket and giving me the link
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=03a45f6dfe&vi ew=att&th=140d5ac406826a06&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-u3hh0hYUvpWk-Jxkm-oc_&sadet=1377974929645&sads=yVwvnxogIz_-NA7bU47ZSW_d5_8

Sorry but that link only takes me to google mail
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

http://s878.photobucket.com/user/twb1234/media/20130831_150038_zpse2d75702.jpg.html

Got it that time--thanks. How long has it been there and is it perfectly flat or a bit raised?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

just noticed it today. its flat but its on the circumsision line so it feels raised unless i stretch it.

as far as you can tell it hasn't been there for very long? Is the other dot exactly the same?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

correct. the other dot can be seen in the same picture twords the bottom right. it is pretty much the same

OK. These both look like Fordyce spots--small sebaceous cysts on the skin of the penis and nothing serious--not cancer or an STD. They can come and go but if they bother you they can be treated with tretinoin cream
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no they dont bother me....but i work 12-18 hour days and if you said it resembled a std....my wife would have some splainin' to do if ya catch my drift. thanks

Caught your drift. Leave them be and remember to rate my service to you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you where awesome and very helpful. thanks again