Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Dr chip well stil cantnletbgo of this, ole and on top of it

Dr chip hello well stil...
Dr chip hello well stil cantnletbgo of this, ole and on top of it today is three. Days ago i developed. A cold, body aches, sore throat runny mose. Ofcourse u know what think heart proble,ms, and thats cancer makes my immune system weak.
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/20/2013
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
OK--any fever?

i dont thinknso , i couldnt sleep last night my ached so badly.

How bad is the sore throat?

today is worse then yestarday

OK. So before we go into that, why exactly do you worry about cancer?

becaus ecancer makes u imune system weak so inthink my mole jis cancer and thats why i got cold

Where did you learn that cancer makes the immune system weak?

just a tgought

basically you just thought that cancer lowers your immune system?

yes plusneverybtime i getbcold and sore throat inthink it damages mynheart

Sorry for the delay--get back to me in about three hours and we'll talk

hello just got home, watery eyes all ache, very sora throat. and the moles feels bigge. but maybe i am exagepgerating

Hi--get back to me in three hours--I'll be back on then

hello wentnto the dr today with the cold strep was negatve ifs just a cold i did show my pcp my moles she said it from some kind of sidosis forgot the name family andno cander also she said the pink edge is becaus eits inflamed becaus ei was picking

are you feeling better now about your fear of the mole?

much bettrr . first insaw my pcp intrust her , second she said even then name of the mole and third shensaid i need to come and do a whole body mole checkup

Good. So can you rest easy now?

yes i will. she said my throat is red and swollen but no strep

OK--anything else we need to talk about right now?

doc well the strep was negative but i woke upmtoday throat worse then ever what do i do

When your doctor looked at your throat what did she see? Did she give you any antibiotics?

well they did a strep it was negative. she said its red but not soverely soshe said rest fluids

why are you worried?

i am worried that each day my throat seems to get worse and when i start couging i cant stop to the point when i cant breath. i just ate those little candies for cougjing helped a little

Did your doctor listen to your lungs?

she did listened frint and back told me to take deep breath

Then just a mild bronchitis and probably over all just a cold--nothing to worry about

so what u suggest and the fact yhat i was working all that time does it damage anything

The working would never damage anything but what did you mean by what I would suggest?

suggest to help to getbridnof this bug . honestly i dont do anything except take advil

Take some zinc supplements and some extra vitamin C

thats all. so ok u think if i was at the doctors yesterday and she listened does it mean i can still develop strep or pneumonia

Very unlikely you'll get pneumonia so long as you eat well and drink plenty of fluids. You really don't need to be so worried here. Time to close the page with a rating
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)