Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

18 yrs ago I had a leep for CIN3 severe while 8 months

18 yrs ago I had a leep for CIN3 severe while 8 months prego. i had nothing before becoming prego at that time. i have until now been free and clear. I now have CIN1-2 in 3 spots and CIS at 6 visual, but coloscopy results after 24 hours showed CIN1. What are the chances of this developing fast like the one 18 years ago?
Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name is***** and I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

I am sorry to hear about this

Dr Brims :

Unfortunately, with your history, there is still a chance this will progress quickly

Dr Brims :

There is no way to predict, sometime when these return they progress slowly

Dr Brims :

Can you see my replies?

Customer:

Yes thank you. I am going to follow up with a GYN.

Dr Brims :

You're quite welcome