How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a dislocated clavical, and a fractured bone across my

Customer Question

i have a dislocated clavical, and a fractured bone across my shoulder. this healed and doctors are saying they can nothing except cortizone injections, they say the clavical cant be operated on as it has scar tissue and that it would be iffy to operate on it. I am in so much pain, what can i do?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--sorry to hear about your problem but I'm a little unsure as to exactly what your question is?