How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 31228
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have high blood sugar and want to lose some belly fat and

This answer was rated:

I have high blood sugar and want to lose some belly fat and been reading about using hcg with a low calorie diet. does anyone know which are the pills that are prescribed, non-generic so I can ask my doctor to prescribe them for me?
Hi--can I first ask if you have any other medical conditions and what medications you take?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am taking lisionpril 5mg or something like that

OK--the usual dosage is in a liquid form--is that what you'd like to know about?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no, just want to know what is the name of the medication?

OK--it's called human chorionic gonadotropin--that's why it's referred to as HCG. It's normally produced when a woman becomes pregnant and is the basis for the pregnancy tests. It is effective along with diet in weight loss regimens for both men and women.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

and do they have them in pills?

Yes, but the liquid under the tongue form is more easily absorbed and more effective
Dr. Chip and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you