Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Ive never been in this much pain. My ulcer pain is nothing

Customer Question
Its me. Ive...
Its me. Ive never been in this much pain. My ulcer pain is nothing compared to this
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2013
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 4 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Sorry but this is a new account. Who is this?
The girl whos suppose to go to mayo tomorrow
OK--first off you need to rate that other page. Then tell me more about this pain
I cant rate it cuz it wont let me on there. The pain is in the suprapubic area. Its easily an 8 out of 10. Its constant. I went and talked to the nurse practioner when the pain started. She did a pelvic exam, a trich and yeast, and a GC/chlamydia. All that was normal
You mean there was no pain on the pelvic?
There was but she wast concerned about it. My ulcer pain doesnt even come near this
what can I say? You may have hemorrhagic cystitis and I'd consider that an emergency
I dont know what thati is
Severe bladder inflammation with bleeding--could even be autoimmune as in interstitial cystitis
Whys it an emergency
I'm done with this. We talk about things like this, you tell me what's going on, I tell you what to do and you ask why? Severe pain, obvious blood in the urine--I'd tell anybody to get to the ER
Why didnt the nurse
Practioner tell me to
I have no idea and you do this a lot--act as if another doctor or NP might be right with what they say or do. Not another word--get to the ER and then get back to me
I was just asking you dont got to get fristrated with me. We can change the topic
No let's not change the topic--I won't keep you from going to the ER by talking to you right now. Don't get back to me until after you've been seen there
THATS NOT FAIR
Relist: I still need help.
Relist: I still need help.
Health Professional: Chris C., Nurse replied 4 years ago
Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Dr Chip is not online right now. Is there something I can assist you with? I see that you went to the Er and they cleared you but you seem to have LOTS of anxiety related to your history.
Chris C.
Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse