How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17828
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am going to be filing for SSI soon and I trying to see

This answer was rated:

I am going to be filing for SSI soon and I trying to see what type of doctor I need to see before I file my report. I have been suffering with my ankle like this for a while When it gets hot outside it affects my ability to walk. And I limp when I walk I have no health insurance at all. Thank You~
Thank you for your question,
I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.
When did you develop this symptom?
Do you have any swelling?
Did you have any trauma?
Did you consult doctor or have any test for this issue before?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Last year. I don't have any swelling. It would be if anything I My foot turns inwardly a as sun dial wich gives the impression im drinker. I cannot be out in the sun for a long time. I had gotten spun around at a party and I did not here any popping noise. No doctor visit yet when it does give me problems I soak it in Epsome Salt and Vinegar. No never this ever. want to run and play with sons and cant. Thank You

Thank you for the information.
You need an examination by doctor in person.
You need to consult an orthopedic specialist.
You may need X ray/ MRI scan.
Till you have insurance, you can visit a free clinic or a walk in clinic.
If one does not have insurance, one can visit one of the centers run by the Health Resources and Services Administration.
They provide affordable quality healthcare to people without insurance.
You can find a health center near you by clicking the link below
You can take antiinflammatory analgesics like Motrin or Naproxen,if you feel too much pain.
I hope this information helps.
I will be happy to assist, if you need any clarification.
Please feel free for any follow up query.
Best wishes.
Dr. Saha and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you