How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2896
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Monday night my wife masturbated me then Tuesday morning I

This answer was rated:

Monday night my wife masturbated me then Tuesday morning I woke and found a light brown spot with what appears to be a ring around it on my glans near the tip of my penis....what could this be? Its not raised at all and really not noticable when I have an erection
Do you have pain,itching around the spot?
Any visible small bumps near the tip of penis?
Burning sensation and pain during urination?
Any other medical illness?
History of unprotected sex?
Thanks dear.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No bumps no itching no burning during unprotected sex

Thanks for providing additional information.

As per your description,this may just be a bruise from the vigorous masturbation.

Other cause of brown spot is just suggestive of dry skin.

This is a common condition affecting many men and no treatment is required since the condition is harmless.

Things which can help are - avoid vigorous washing with a soap, instead use a mild soap and wash off immediately after lathering on; and use a moisturizer like cetaphil cream immediately after you shower.

While having sex and masturbating use a lubricant such as KY jelly.

All of these things will help prevent drying out of the penile skin and thereby decrease the appearance of this brown spot.
If you 'll develop itching, pain then fungal infection should be ruled out.

Otherwise most likely your symptoms 'll resolve in a week.

If your symptoms get worse or persist more than a week then consult your family doctor.

Hope this helps.
Please rate me high if you are satisfied with our conversation.
In case you have further query press reply to expert button.
Bonus and positive feedback are appreciated.

Onlinedoc and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you