Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi. this depression is tough.

hi. this depression is tough.
Tough?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i cannot get peace of mind. i need the support around me that has the same emotional needs or someone to cheer me up heh. i mailed the politicians, to see for a solution for myself and my sis. my bf has it all in his head, i get really really annoyed by him being in his position. he suggest things all the time but don't know what to do to make me feel better. he just is what other people are.

OK--have to go for now--back at you in about three hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i got a thing made.

this is a sad song. someone killed your head when you were born
you never see it again, cause there is people to let you down.
you will never see yourself again unless you accept
that people are not you.keep flying for the roof and win the war,
then you will swallow your own fear.

it's a shame that life turned to be against you.
you will never see the light unless you find your path.
noone will do as you will unless you find their path, and
make them give you what you want.
make a dialogue come through and everything will be ok.
swallow your fear and get yourself together.
cause noone will find you unless you do.
just accept that life never will be what you want.

poor little you for people killing you.
noone takes a step and be who they are, noone accept that
people are not them, it's a shame, cause what if
we all were like you. would you meet yourself in the door?
it's hurtful to see that someone wasted our lives
by grief, we need to get together and find a new path
to help eachother and get a life everyone needs.
free yourself from the damaged world and go
back to reality and the good will the world needs.
only this way we will be free from damaged brains and hopes, and only then
we will get what we want. the world isn't you, you are the world.
let's save the world and let go of the past.
don't forget we all need pain until we get where we want,
if you don't acecpt it, someone has to take the pain.
someone needs you, and you need tehm, you can't live
your life in misery on your own or with
egosentric behaviour, you can't get all you want but
love is enough to do anything you are able to do.
there's someone out there to look out for you if you're alone
but count on me, you will be who you want to be, and
everyone is suppose to take a stand on getting where they
should be, but if life has turned on you, we need all
the support we want. just listen you're here to save
the world of pain and we're here to save you. let's hope
we can save eachother regardless who we are.

Very good
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the main thing around this is that you acecpt your path and then you do what you can to make it worthwhile, i'm having issues with bf acepting that we're different heh, how can we have a relationship without accepting eachother.

You can't
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

why? how can he be someone who don't are one with me? or the other way around? we suppose to live together. we will be who we meet, and they will be us, encompassionate together. only then we will be together as one.

Didn't understand that at all
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well say we suppose to marry. we has to accept differences work together to be as one and only, if you cannot accept someone path you will not be who you are, this is regardless what path people has chosen, we need to accept that they did what they did, and now we can work together. to accept someone doesn't mean that we aren't gonna work together to be as one and feel the same. antone can accept someone as they are, and then give eachother what they need regardless what person is out there, but you need to work together to be as one or else nothing will save you, i kinda blow up a few times lately, but i cannot deal with all this pain all over the place. the world suppose to be one, not separate. like my theory? so say someone has a problem with their head or someone has a problem with talking or wahtever, we still need to accept that's who they are, and figure what is in it for me, and get through it and give what another person need, not only what you want. who knows what perfect is, but we all need to work together to be the same inside. guess the world need to capture eachother until everyone is one. but safety is the most important out there. if you cannot acecpt who you meet you ocannot accept yourself, and you can't get the life you want. can you accept all you met? this is why we need teurapists all over the place to make sure everyone is fine regardless what they do.

So why would the two of you consider marriage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont think so yet. but he is who he is and i can just make our path to be one. i dont care for much but loyalty and acceptance of who we both are, pure hone¨sty and go the path together. same as we have to accept the worlds path without judgement.

OK
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so how are you? i'm writing some on forums about acceptance in politics.

i figured some type of therapy, i wonder if it's possible treat a pasient's psychosis by acceptance?

soundbook for cognitive treatment, and direct teaching.
hypnosis, eventual test of skills, and emotional contact.
test of body system. yoga. act. get treatment finished by
safety net, or alarmsystem, test emotional skills and eventual check
what causes the trauma, as well as anxiety. brain testing.
if pasient is in psychosis figure why by what is happening inside.
test of skills and body. coping skills of all sorts of stress and anxiety, panic attacks.
music that does the right vibration to heal the pasient and anti stress.

do you think this is something in system already? what does psychosis mean? is it possible psychosis is overwhelmed fantasy and loss of consciousness? i think i f**ked up myself by this anxiety/stress heh, sweating like crazy.

All that is already in the system, at least in the US
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/15/health/empathy-genes

so ocytocin?

What's your point with that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ocytocin receptors. hash made me go loving, and pretty violent after i had taken it not for a while, alcohol same, and i think i got speed or some other substance tablets once not sure if that was it, made me go making out. someone addicted to drugs was like totally on my page, we was like really really making out but not more, after a few months i made out with dozen of people. once i had a dream about someone i made out iwth who was dying 1 week later, i either shoot him in the foot or he shot me.

Those drugs aren't related to oxytocin receptors.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i know heh. ocytocin is a drug tho? but i lack ocytocin in case for the moment. i guess? but it's not very good to take?

No, it's a normal hormone from the pituitary
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how can i add hormones for ever? and how do i stop this stress darn(sweating), basically how do i reduec this stress effectively? heh but i wonder if i feel the unconscious or what they are thinking when they are talking. or their emotions, how do i figure? going to the hospital was like massive stress.

That again was confusing and I think you place way too much emphasis on hormones.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i mean the reason i can't feel emotions is that i can feel all people's emotions either unconsciously or their effect on body. like i can point to a map and start feel something. i had 3 dreams i can recall with people in it(one died week later), he shot me in the foot in the dream or i shot him i'm not sure. i was really scared of our neighbour, he had raped a 2 year old in my class(she told me as 14). darn this sweating. i think i've felt people's anxiety, and i go see someone while he was laying on the bed not really speaking much to him but i guess i was there to see him.

I think you're confused about the emotion thing--we feel our own emotions, we may empathize with others' emotions, but for the most part our emotions are our own
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

naw i'm pretty darn sure, every time i'm close to someone i have problem in wrist, can't just be nothing. sometimes i get anxiety attacks on my own tho, but its wierd i go sit outside once. when at the hospital there was so much pain, once i puke at the hospital heh, but last time i got overly stressed out and head blowing up(6 times crying).

Didn't w quite understand that either.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when i was suppose to structure and go to bed at hospital and i got 6 anxiety attacks started crying, and then i had super stress when got home. then when 10 my cousin was there and i puked after 30 min and was going to test a wheel chair heh and puked all over the floor. my friend in school had schizophrenia tho, but once i had leg cramps for ever. well my stomach hurts for the moment. i lost 20 pounds i'm not as good at eating heh.

Spiritual Aspect: Self worth
Related Emotions: Anger. Resentment. Unworthiness. Guilt. Self Esteem.

i'm really sure i must of felt someone's emotions or pain? now it's the heart. forgiveness, unconditional love, letting go, trust, compassion. why would i otherwise go to see my mom and got lifted off the boat until city and had to get them pick me up and then we got home she told me that i had spend time alone at the hospital, but what if i just stopped crying there and have no emotion? big chance i was born with the empathy. cause fake people is really killing me off:( noone was able to touch me heh. my aunt and uncle could.

every night i didn't sleep when at the house there. too many people with feelings. i wonder why i'm so close to drug addicted people.

Sorry but I just can't follow you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

me and the other girl at the center had the anxiety attacks same time. now it's back to someone needing help.

I just don't get it. You're rambling around from your feelings not and something that happened years ato
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i don't have the feelings now. it's just coming to me from head, it's like i stop smoking and it's all coming back. then i get hurt in my wrist chakra every time something happens to someone and suddenly i'm feeling something else same time. so my stomach and wrist and head is hurting. but stomach was full of something. and i had something wierd in my ear out of it coming earlier today. hehe i lost 20 pounds cause eating so little. i have this feeling all day long. sweating all day. btw i had 6 people coming to the room to meet with me and all was calm and they never are.

I guess we just can't connect on this. From what you've told me you still have emotions now
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hmm. ye. i do. no emtions tho. just memory coming back, and thought of new things. but the wrist thing isn't relaly a thing mostly, i get them when close to someone at the center. like she always expet to get help and then i get it.

So what is the point you're trying to make here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that i'm pretty sure i can feel the same things others are. and someone send me from place to place to figure things out.

OK
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

let go. i mailed the right sided president today heh.

Well, maybe he'll respond
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she. i hope but maybe on vacation. i tried to get her help my sis and figure things out for people like us who help eachother and others so much and i guess i wrote the story i discovered lately.

Keep trying
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yeah will probably get a response at some time. well this hand is really ackward. btw when i watch tv i also get the emotion stuff up, in different music stuff or whatever.

What have you watched on TV?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

all kinda stuff. my head explodes when i'm not interested heh. home and away is the only one i'm close to heh, it reminds me of me. just too bad they took it down most of it or hard to find now. also the anti hell show thing. btw you know something? when we had 8 people going to birthday party and i was a bit of a mess cause i was a bit upset not being able ot help her, and then i was like really knocked out cause noone wante dto be at the birthday party and all was like freaking out, and then i was like nearly crying sitting there. i could like feel the room was all f**ked up, it's cause they resent her so much the others, it's terrible seeing that and i could do nothing i felt. just cause they want peace and quiet. and i was sent home cause i didn't get to help her previously. do you thikn i'm crazy saying this? cant' you hel pme test it heh.

What episode specifically are we talking about?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

home and away 5800 or so. and the other dunno, my bf been watching it and seen some of it. my wrist is burning now and i'm not specifically stressed heh.

I thought you were talking about real life, not a tv show
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh naw home and awya i got on dailymotion but it's splitting up for the moment, and the other is on netflix or something. damn hands burning it must be stress what's close to the bloodvessels there?.

Close to the blood vessels? Just tendons and nerves
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just hope this place won't break, but well, i'm on the "we are one" thought about this earlier today, it shows in the left hip. it's hard to follow me since you didn't try this. darn how i want you around. you hear eva cassidy? fields of gold i never thought of before, it just pop into my head. why do i only wanna take care of people and talk emotions? even if it hurts like hell? is it cause i wanna dissmiss the feelings i have? so i can help them?

I think you hit on something there--need to close the page--have to be off for a while