Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I would like to know who deals with cervical scolosis?

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name is***** and I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

I am sorry to hear about this problem

Dr Brims :

What type of doctor have you seen for this?

Customer: We have seen orthopedic and a neurosurgeon ...
Customer: He is one of the top neurosurgeons in this state ... But says there is nothing we can do until there is loss of bodily functions ... Said he could possibly paralyze him in order to correct him ... Just wondering if there is anyone in the country that' specializes in cervical scolosis
Customer: If this is all u have to say ... Or ask what type if doctor we have been to... This site is a royal joke!

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Camille

Sorry , I did not see your replies, may I ask what part of the country you are in?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
West Tennesse ... Have been seeing a neurosurgeon at Vanderbilt Hospital In Nashville TN
May I ask how far you are willing to travel?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Anywhere in order to find an expert in this field ... One, who has seen, dealt , and their expertise lies in this area ... I would like names, places, list of options, outcomes, recovery times, if an option....

Lawrence G. Lenke, MD

Cervical Spine Institute
Center for Advanced Medicine
4921 Parkview Place, Suite A, 12th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63110
(###) ###-####/p>

St Louis Children's Hospital
One Children's Place, 4 S-20
St. Louis, MO 63110
(###) ###-####/p>

He is a specialist in this field,and is about the best scoliosis surgeon in the country, with a lot of experience in cervical scoliosis

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you... Do I need a referral ? How long will it take for an appointment? Would he review info before we come? Thank you again
You do not need a referral, but it would speed things up if you had one, I cannot tell you how long it will take for get an appointment, he will review your files before you go if you are referred there
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience