Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

Good evening, I am a multiple myeloma patient with leukopenia

Good evening,

I am a multiple myeloma patient with leukopenia and neutropenia and on accident I took two Women's One A Day multivitamins. I took one in the morning around 10:30 am and another one at about 9:00pm today. Should I be concerned about a possible overdose considering I also have cereal as snacks throughout the day which also contain vitamins and minerals?

Respectfully
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Although many products like bottled water to orange juice or cereals or snacks seems to have souped-up levels of vitamins and minerals in it.

As you have taken anoher dosage of multi vitamin in night,this makes two capsules in a single day.This will not harm you & is not considered overdosage.This is not of concern.

If someone takes over dosage or more dosage then prescribed on regular basis or for many days or if you're routinely taking megadoses,only then it will harm & can be of concern.

Taking just one more dosage is not overdose & this will not cause any harm.There is nothing of concern.

In future take your medications only as prescribed.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Dr. Robert for placing my mind at ease. I was very worried.

Dear Marissa
Thank you for the words of appreciation and Thank you for using just answer website.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Hi Marissa

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Is there anything else I can help you out?

Let me know,
Dr.Robert