Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

Having a bump between your belly and your penis

Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

What is the size of this bump?
Since how long you have this bump?
Does its size gets bigger on coughing?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can feel the bump but it's not big and when I squeez it sometime a cream fluid comes out at first then blood
Dear customer,
Thank you for providing additional info.

The most likely cause of your bump under the skin of penis is sebaceous cyst.Sebaceous cysts are not dangerous and can usually be ignored.

Another possibility is of folliculitis.It is inflammation of one or more hair follicles.The damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria staphylococcus.

Placing a warm moist cloth (compress) over the area may help the cyst drain and heal.Because sebaceous cysts are generally harmless and cause no pain, they may require no treatment.Only if they become painful,there is need of antibiotic & anti inflammatory medication.

if still the bump persists,then you need tests like Fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC).In this technique, a thin, hollow needle is inserted into the mass/lump to extract cells that will be examined under a microscope.Based on this the exact diagnosis can be made & hence the treatment.

So for confirmation,I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The bump is not on my penis it's on the surface where you have lots of hair right below your belly
Dear customer,
Thank you for asking follow up question.

Yes,I understand that it is much above the penis & below the navel.That's why there is possibility of folliculitis.It is inflammation of one or more hair follicles.The damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria staphylococcus.

You can apply ointment ultramide or ointment polysporin.They are available as OTC without prescription & will help you greatly.

If still it persists,then you need to consult your doctor as oral antibiotics & other medications may be prescribed accordingly.

Hope this helped.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert