How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. R. Bora Your Own Question
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5233
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. R. Bora is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband needs to have a painful tooth pooled out. Where

This answer was rated:

My husband needs to have a painful tooth pooled out. Where in our area can he get it done for free or the lowest cost? we are low income. We live in Hollywood, Florida, 33019
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

You are offline now. However, I will provide you with a lik that has a list of dental clinics that accept patients who are uninsured and those with low income. They have listed their websites an addresses, please contact any of these sites.

Here is the link.

Here is another one. with health clinics as well as dental clinics.

If you have any further question, I would be happy to help you.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service positive once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!
Dr. R. Bora and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Health Questions