How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12816
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am talking to myself. I have problems with my controlling

This answer was rated:

I am talking to myself. I have problems with my controlling my anger mangement.
How long have you had this problem?

Are you taking any medication?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

2nd grade no medication

Have these symptoms become more problematic?

Has anything changed in your life (job, living situation, finances etc)?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no I have had a learning disability in school. I find myself talking self my wonders off.

You mentioned that you had seen a counselor in the past. If you have not seen a psychiatrist (physician) about these problems in the past, this would seem to be the next appropriate step.
Family Physician and other Health Specialists are ready to help you