Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I have been using Venlor for depression for almost a year.

I have been using Venlor for depression for almost a year. Three months ago my pshyciatrist put me on Fluanxol and Epitec together with the Venlor. Is this safe, will I not get addicted or have any side affects?
Hi--first can I ask how you're doing on the three medications?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It feels like it is working, but I am constantly tired and feel like I am in a trans!

OK. None of these medications are addictive, but the combination can cause drowsiness, confusion, slow thinking, and basically the state you're describing. Usually those symptoms resolve after a while but since you've been on them for three months and still feel that way, you need to talk to your psychiatrist about either lowering the dosage of one or more or them or, perhaps, eliminating one of them