How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray, MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Anthony Bray, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband works on paving crew asshalt burned hole in boots

This answer was rated:

My husband works on paving crew asshalt burned hole in boots and burned bottom of feet what should he put on the feet
Anthony Bray MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray MD : he should have the burns on his feet checked out to determine the severity!!
Anthony Bray MD : he will likely be prescribed Silvadene cream to apply to these injuries....
Anthony Bray MD : Hopefully the burns are limited in scope as severe full thickness burns of the skin ( third degree) would need specialized care and even skin grafts.... I hope that he does not have this severity of injury....
Anthony Bray MD : the potential for burns is quite severe and medical assesses
Anthony Bray MD : assessment is needed for this reason....
Anthony Bray MD : He could be seen at the ER or an urgent care ( they would refer him on to further care if needed)
Anthony Bray MD : I hope that this information is helpful for you!
Anthony Bray MD : Let me know if you have further questions! I will be happy to get back with you!
Anthony Bray MD : If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much appreciated! Thank you and best regards,
Anthony Bray MD : Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray, MD and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you