Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

Kindly also tell can my hand in this case can have

Kindly also tell can my hand in this case can have resemblance with environmental source?
Hello and welcome.

No. A dry hand will kill the virus, if there was any. But in your case with your description; there is no chance of virus.

It is privilege assisting you.

Dr. Arun
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what type of cuts are necessary from precum to infect hiv?

A fresh cut / bleeding wound be needed.

You may be wrongly assuming that your contact was HIV positive. He may be HIV negative. Than a precum on underwear with hand or penis touch; transmission is not possible.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
okay. Understood. Then the hand touched the old cut, which is my area of concern though for 1/2 second. It was little reddish though dry. How much time of contact or expose required?

If there was virus on hand, this will die very fast as virus dies on hand and dry skin. If still there is virus, there has to be a fresh cut. And virus need to be on the fresh cut for atleast some duration like a minute or so.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
now it is clear. How do I get out of this anxiety?
You have to think positively. There is nothing alarming here. So you have to leave the negative thoughts. When we think logically, the negative thoughts are left behind. Anxiety can be treated by the following measures by yourself (managing long term);

1) Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and operant-behavioral therapy (OBT); done by a psychologist.

2) Relaxation training and biofeedback.

3) Hypnosis

4) Acupuncture and acupressure

5) Yoga

6) Meditation

7) Group sporting activities

8) St. John's wort

9) Melatonin
10) Valerian root

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks doctor. Lets assume my contact is hiv positive and he had generated a hint of precum which touched my fingures over underwear, then also according to you when I wiped the hand it mau have died or thereafter when in my hand between those 8-10 minutes it was surely died as my hand was dry. Even after that 1/2 second touch with precum never cause any infection that too with my healing scratch, not a cut neither bleeding also. There is no chance at all. That is what u wanted to say I suppose. Am I right doctor?
you are right. Even with a HIV positive precum touch assumption; there is no chance of transmission.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you are simply excellent. I am feeling much relaxed after talking to you. You are confirming that I am no reason to be tested for hiv, I want to have your appointment for consultation. Where is your chamber.
The Just Answer terms and conditions mention that we can have interaction here only. Thanks for your kind words.

You do not have any need to get tested for HIV.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Again thanks. I am confirming that I shall never involved in such activities. I promise. I m just married 4 months ago. I m in a monogamous relationship. I m freeking out whether my wife get infected from me through the incident I described today while planning for our baby. so may I proceed to family planning?
You are most welcome.

Please do not worry and just forget about the incidence. You may go ahead with your planning for family.