How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2839
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hey, have got chest pain for some time now, did 2 xray and

This answer was rated:

hey, have got chest pain for some time now, did 2 xray and they couldn't find any thing, am also a conginental heart patient


Associated shortness of breath?

Pain in chest during deep breathing?

Have you undergone EKG recently?

Are you taking any medicines?

Stress and anxiety?

Duration of symptoms?


Alcohol and smoking intake?




Thanks dear.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the doctor only prescibe 800g of pain killer, but i don't know if that helps cuz i suffer short of breath at some point and i don't drink or smoke,

Thanks for providing more information.

I understand your concern.

As per your description,in my opinion you need to undergo EKG,Echocardiography and a clinical examination by a Cardiologist if you feel chest pain and shortness of breath.

Your symptoms shouldn't be ignored and further work up should be done to determine the underlying diagnosis.

Other potential differential diagnosis may include Gastroesophageal reflux disease,

Panic attack,Costochondritis.

You should try OTC Zantac as well.

If pain is severe then it's good to visit ER.




Hope this helps.
Please rate me high if you are satisfied with our conversation.
In case you have further query press reply to expert button.
Bonus and positive feedback are appreciated.


Onlinedoc and other Health Specialists are ready to help you