Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

How can I milk my prostate myself

How can I milk my prostate myself
Dr Brims : Hello, welcome to the site!I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek
Dr Brims : Have you had this examined?
JACUSTOMER-ki12lyu8- : No I have not have this examined. I have a difficult time going to doctors and that is the reason your service could be helpful for me.
Dr Brims : May I ask why you have a difficult time with doctors?
Dr Brims : Also, how old are you?
Dr Brims : Do you have any medical conditions or take any medication?
Dr Brims : Are you there?
Were you able to see my replies?
May I ask why you have a difficult time with doctors?
Also, how old are you?
Do you have any medical conditions or take any medication?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi ***** have not seen a Doctor. Im 63 years old. Yes I have lately been not sleeping so well.

James Richards

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Do you take any medication?
Please also explain to my why you have a hard time seeing doctors?
I need you to answer these questions to help
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, I do not take medication -- yet I was taking meds for a bad cold- flu but it is almost gone now.

I have a hard time seeing Doctors because its expensive, I don't like waiting and I am afraid that they will find other things wrong and it will turn out very expensive then.

I think you have prostate enlargement, this is likely from benign prostate hyperplasia, which is a non-cancerous condition, but it occurs in most men as they age. There are drugs to treat this, like flomax , but you must have it examined first to make sure. Milking the prostate will it help this condition in any way, and you should not try to do it, you will likely cause harm. Milking the prostate is not a form of treatment
Sorry, I meant milking the prostate will NOT help this condition in any way, and you should not try to do it, you will likely cause harm. Milking the prostate is not a form of treatment
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dr.Brims,

Thank you for answering my question -- there is still the part of the reduced sperm now -- will the enlarged prostate reduce the sperm and make it difficult to com ?

Thanks

The reduced sperm may be due to retrograde ejaculation, or it may be related to age, the semen production has been known to decrease with age, I don't think it is related to the enlarged prostate. AN enlarged prostate should not make it difficult to ejaculate