Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Around tonight? i kinda got turn down and realized why.

around tonight? i kinda got turn down and realized why.
5/19/2013
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
On for a little while for now
check this out what i was thinking.
the doc didn't want to help so i went home and my bf told me to read the prologue of "feeling good" and then i figured what i could do, after trying to rip his heart out for ignoring me.
here is my thoughts and emotions that stop me from treating myself.
love and happiness addiction
convinced that you need to talk about your feelings
avoidance and withdrawal
hopelessness
easy to feel pressured
everything is out of my control
reproaches
expectations
resistance to rapid-acting changes
stamping
prioritization
justified - good luck and fair treatment
fear of change
when I have it bad, I give up
low tolerance for frustration
Superman
lack of control
Problems are part of me
reluctance to be relaxed on negativity
chemical imbalance interpretation
passivity
I will be happy, I will be positive
I am shocked by good thoughts
people are to blame in my problems
others know not what is best for me and I can not listen to them
I will be disappointed if I try to be happy
I get disappointed when I do not reach my goals.
I can not help myself, so I try to get others to care
I'm too high minded and complicated
must set down requirements
not have the problems of the world on my shoulders
I am unable to solve my problems
no one will help me
I feel like I know better than others
I have no life
I can not sort problems
I want to feel safe
I want a life, no more problems
I have not chosen my life. everyone else dies
I'm afraid I can not help
ego takes over my life
I have not concentrated on problems, because everyone else pushing me
I have no organisation.
I do not like others can not talk to me in a proper way.
Very good analysis of yourself if that's what it was
well yeah i figured i blaimed everyone for not resolving my issues. had 2 nearly breakdown after that. ego i hope is past then a migraine. guided meditation resolved it. atleast i didn't give up.
Well, you basically blamed others for what you took to be not wanting to help or trying to help you
well i had to resolve it myself there was no other way. all the wrong thoughts appeared as i was meditating.
where do you go from here?
no clue. what is missing.
Missing is other people and letting them help you by sharing with them and asking for their help
also need to start plan diet and workout soluions and prioritizing. social stuff and structure once i'm out of this.
OK
well i leave it for someone else. i'll ask doc to give me a diet, or for a plan on institution. my legs are all messed up and stiff. need to find something to do. btw i'm annoyed your suppose to help me. were suppose to socialize to improve life. your very smart and i love it.
Back at you in a few hours
what would you do to be someone that help people. if i got a theory on mindfullness, meditation and cognitive therapy. not sure what more is needed. you had to base it on a test that figure someones personality and mental issues. the other way is a child program to get people on the right track. how to make it cheap enough and good enough to help anyone needing it. pretty sure you can treat any mental issue with a far better technic faster. the right way is quick easy and not something that challenges people too much.
But none of that is anything that isn't being done right now
awesome. then we need that kinda practice in norway, cause it's not really up to date what is being done now, too little time and too many people doing little to speed it up. so what you reckon i should be doing to find peace in life?if i study psychology, get into departments where i'm able to be someone who decides what practice is out there, and then change what i want:) or should i pick another path?if i only could change patientsrightsi believe everyone with developmental disabilities could use something that is on their level and right for them. there should be emotional help on every city, that helps them. am i too focused on doing this or what do you think? also if someone doesn't have education in this, how do you make someone trust you on first meeting. if i only found a way that show your fixing something, instead of making plans for someone without knowing who they are.
Well, first off there is--now coming out in the newest version--the DSM-V diagnositic bible. Then there are a battery of cognitive and personality tests
oh great. sec check this.
what about this?
are you smart?
do you believe in yourself?
do you tend to become frustrated being told what to do?
do you often help others to feel better?
do you often get emotional when you're trying to do a task?
do you take advice?
have you ever hurt anyone cause you didn't like what they do to you?
etc..
then you figure what kind of personality this person has, and try get them to consider other options.
you try to be as trustworthy as possible to make the patient turn around.
next
you figure why they upset by things.
then you challenge them, without them being hurt by it.
next you start treatment with cognitive therapy, when they're ego is down.
Sounds good, but the diagnosis of what personality they have, while useful to a certain extent, isn't the most important part
but it is needed to see what they would do in treatment and get the right picture of them. strong side has to be acknowledged and nurtured not petrified, but ofc right thinking has to be done something with, you need a test to show what they can do and cannot do as well. thats what you did, with exception of knowing my skills right? see you did everything right.
Well, there are also aptitude tests to see what someone can be good at
ye the asperger group obviously missed something dealing with me, the doctor and the healthcenter as well.
Let me ask you again--have you ever had a job? Many high functioning Aspergers such as you do?
yeah wrong job. cleaning. i'm not a decent student where i have to think straight or being organisational. or without teachers who write down how hes doing stuff. this is why doing mind organisation is hard. i used to be good with copying answers. this is why i cannot figure selfhelp book. you need it already organised to find the answer.
Why was cleaning the wrong job?
totally couldnt see mess, or organise, it was automatic what i was doing. someone had to tell me whay\t i miss. you know what i wanna do. make a book on emotions that is straight ahead, instead of hard to read and do something with. then a good book on aspergers and what is people's strong side and not their strong side, what can be done and what cannot be done.a scematic feelings book for all sides of a human being. now that's a good lookup! also books that show people how not to act, and also from asperger side, what to do. stories are fine as long as they're separate.
Don't take this the wrong way but if you couldn't even handle a cleaning job how in the world would you be able to do all that?
get help writing it and use my skills to do it, ofcourse with help with someone with organisational skills, and comedy skills. totally good treatment as well. cleaning is harder than make up insane emotional stories. i once made a comic story on the weather.
you need a ghost writer or a collaborator?
what is that?
Well, a ghost writer actually writes the book after the other person gives them all the information. A collaborator is just that--when a book has more than one author listed at the beginning
sounds great i have tons of ideas. need someone with knowledge that can type it down and cooperate.(a normal person). just need a project on it to make it free. it could be stories that is being sent in as well.
Well, you can either search the internet or find some writers were you are
yeah, i will ask the asperger group if omey\things already up to do something. since people came all the way from netherlands to make videos why not a book.
You should be able to find a co-worker
sounds great yeah. so i have a lot of projects ready. emotions - what do i do.communication - what do i dolife skills what do i doand how to get through to anyone.mental disabilities - how to cope.you find this giving right? also the book, give the patient right.
Well for now you need to work on the book, with a helper. You aren't in the right place right now to actually do the treating of others yourself
you think that i can do it with studies? or not? you sure i should not study to make the book? i can remake "feeling good" to be something i can read. heh i'm pretty scared.
You can try writing the book yourself but I think you need someone else that's actually trained in Psychology to help. Hey--it's my bedtime so I need to say goodnight mate
thanks man. but you sure i should not study some to write it? i will just ask the treatment center, there's plenty of psychology writers.
Study will be important but you still need someone to edit what you write
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)