911Doctor
911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician
19155615

I met a girl some weeks ago in a club and then we leave for

Hi Docs,
I met a girl some weeks ago in a club and then we leave for privacy.
We talked a lot and we had some kind of games. Basically, we made mutual masturbation.
She was touching my penis and with another hand touched her vagina.
I dont remember her touching my penis with the hand that she touched her vagina.
I then eyaculated in her tits and then she got a quick wash in the shower.
Is there any risk by this kind of game to get HIV or any other STD even if in her hands there were some small vaginal fluids and then touched my penis?
I´m really concerned about this.
Thanks
911Doctor : Welcome,My answers are for educational purposes only. Remember please, that we do not get paid if you do not click 'accept' / give positive ratings!
911Doctor : I would not waste any time worrying about this. This is a very low risk sexual encounter. There was no vagina-penis-mouth contact, so STDs from this are nearly impossible.
Customer: Hi Doctor
Customer: So, even if there were a small amount of vaginal fluid in her hand and then touched my penis that wont be a risk exposure?
Customer: ?
911Doctor : yes
911Doctor : even if
911Doctor : the entry point for STDs is either open sores
911Doctor : like a cut
911Doctor : or the tip of the penis
911Doctor : and STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphylis
911Doctor : need skin to skin contact
911Doctor : vaginal fluid can carry viruses and bacteria,
911Doctor : but the exposure needs to be significant,
911Doctor : and from what you are telling me this was as safe as sex can be without abstinence
911Doctor : expecially if you are now some weeks after the encounter and have no symptoms
911Doctor : standing by
Customer: In fact I made a quick hiv test yesterday (26 days from the encounter) and got negative
Customer: so, should I forget about this?
Customer: sorry, got disconected
911Doctor : if you are worried about HIV, and I do not think you need to be at all... you need a test three months after the encounter to get close to 100% certainty... if it were me, I would forget about this now, but would understand if you wanted to do another test.
911Doctor : YOU MAY FIND THIS LINK HELPFUL (http://www.columbiacountyny.com/depts/health2/std.html)
911Doctor : are you there?
Customer: yes
Customer: thanks
911Doctor : sure
Customer: so, I should not worry about this in your opinion
911Doctor : that is correct. you should not worry about this.
Customer: thanks a lot
911Doctor : you are most welcome. ask for me anytime and I am on the site most days.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Doctors, I have a question about an encounter I had with a girl a few weeks ago. I met her in a bar and when then went to a hotel. We talked a lot and we had some kind of games. Basically, she masturbated me. She was touching my penis and with another hand touched her vagina. I dont remember her touching my penis with the hand that she touched her vagina. Is there any risk by this kind of encounter to get HIV or any other STD even if in her hands there were some small vaginal fluids and then touched my penis? I´m a bit concerned. I made a HIV (Elisa and Western) test and Viral Charge test after 25 days and got negative

Link to the study
http://cl.ly/image/2H361b1m2S41
http://cl.ly/image/2h0l0L0C3D1o

Even I got the negative results from the HIV test 25 days after the situation described earlier I got yesterday a swollen glands and some pain in my neck.
I know that can be from several reasons (like changing weather, I´m in a travel abroad and get from heavy climate to full air conditioned enviroments). Should I worry about this or might be any infection like a cold or something like that? Thanks in advance!

This is an extremely low risk exposure and I would stop worrying about it. I would not do any further testing either.

Best