An abdominal pain, slight diarrhea, sweating in night, slight fever, malaise, headache point to an infection, which is most likely to be virus. This is usually self limiting. Warning signs warranting to go to a doctor would be;
1) Moderate to severe stomach pain.
2) Fever more than 101.
3) Vigorous diarrhea or vomiting which prevents drinking fluids.
4) Any aggravation of the present symptoms.
The initial management is as following;
2) Lomotil; may only be given if the diarrhea is vigorous.
3) Gatorade / Pedialyte
4) Plenty of fluids
5) BRAT diet; banana, rice, applesauce, toast. Vegetable broths / vegetable soups, coconut water also can help.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.
We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."
Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.