Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

can anal sex for gay men be harmfull to the anus? i am a gay

can anal sex for gay men be harmfull to the anus? i am a gay man i like to use a dildo for anal pleasure it really turns me on! i love the way it feels, is it possible to do it to much? i have never acted on my feelings for men, i was always afraid of hiv thats why i use a didldo is there something wrong with me? i also dream of doing oral with a man

As such anal sex may result in anal fissure.

Anal fissure is a tear in the mucosa of the anus.

This is very painful condition.

The lining of the anus is more delicate and produces less natural lubricant so chances of anal fissure are more likely.

If the anus or rectum does get torn, it does not heal as quickly. Because feces that pass through the rectum contain bacteria, any tear in the lining is at risk of getting infected. Lining tears may lead to other problems such as an anal abscess.

Rare complications may include fistula in ano.

As far as HIV is concerned if there is no history of sharing sex toys HIV and other STD are not likely possibility.

HIV transmission required exchange of body fluids.

Hope this helps.Please rate me high if you are satisfied with our conversation.In case you have further query press reply to expert button.Bonus and positive feedback are appreciated.Thanks.