Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

Will the dizziness eventually get better? I was coughing for

Will the dizziness eventually get better? I was coughing for two months from flu and still cough a little bit.

Thanks for the follow-up.

As you have previous history of inner ear infection and you are suffering from cough,dizziness for last few months so your symptoms wouldn't go better by their own.

You may require proper treatment to relieve your symptoms.

You can try saline gargles and OTC Robitussin DM for cough.

And consult your ENT specialist again.

X-ray of para nasal sinuses,chest X-ray,blood work like CBC,ESR,Absolute Eosinophil count should be done in your case for further evaluation.

I hope this helps.

Please rate me highly (Star 5 Great Service), if you are satisfied with our conversation.

If you have any further query then feel free to ask.

Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.

Good Luck.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What is chest x ray for? Eosinophil count ? Can you explain? I suffer from dizziness for 9 years actually. I have appointment to a doctor on Monday to have blood test done and also ask his opinion about dizziness.

As you have cough for last two months so chest X-ray should be done to rule out Bronchitis.

Absolute Eosinophil count detects allergy,inflammatory condition in your body as your symptoms are not improving over the time.

You should discuss everything with your doctor to get proper diagnosis and treatment.

Good luck dear.

Get well soon.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you so much.

You are most welcome.

Whenever you have health related query in future you can requested me your question.

It's my pleasure to help you.