Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I am 30,have been addcited to porn and have been

I am 30,have been addcited to porn and have been masturnating for the past 14 years (daily).I have recently tried to kick off the habbit and thus stopped for about 3 weeks,during this period i have been to multiple massage parlours and have had my hand releases. I have recently observred that my penis is always moist at the inside i.e the opening and there is a fishy/sometimes sweet smell coming out of my penis. I am not sure whether it is a extra testosterone or somehting serious.Please advice

Associated burning sensation and pain during urination?

Itching?

Bumps?

History of unprotected sex recently?

Penile discharge?

Are you taking any medications?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

itching just on the tip that too rarely,no pain or burning sensation.no bumps,

there is no discharge as such but when i see the tip its a little lubricated

no medications

Thanks for providing more information.

The head of the penis typically has a slightly slimy film called smegma which has a fishy smell.

This is a secretion from the glands of the penis head. It has several protective and lubricative functions.

If it is smelling too strongly, this can be due to wrong hygeinic practices or due to a slight infection of the head of the penis, called balanopthisis.

Excessive sweating,yeast infection can also be contributing factors.

You can try some self care measures like

Hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Adequate hygiene - wash with a lot of clean water, avoid soap as it further irritate the skin.
Removing any irritant products like soaps.
Use antibiotic ointments with antifungals: you can use Neosporin ointment available OTC - alternate with the Lotrimin for a week.

Wear cotton clothes.

If these steps are not sufficient to clear the symptoms within about 1 week, or it increases, you should consult a doctor for further evaluation and management.

I hope this helps.

Please rate me highly (Star 5 Great Service), if you are satisfied with our conversation.

If you have any further query then feel free to ask.

Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.

Good Luck.

Thank you.