Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I don't know what is going on. I was masturbating using my

I don't know what is going on. I was masturbating using my fleshlight vagina/sex toy. I felt a little pain while stimulation but ignored it. When I was about to climax, I suddenly noticed my seamen was not coming out flawlessly. When I looked at my penis, my foreskin is all pulled back, and the skin underneath the foreskin is very swollen. It's been 20 mins since this happen. Is this bad? I have used the thing 100's of times and this has never happened to me before.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Are you able to retract back the foreskin up to the glans?
Is there significant pain?
Is the swelling all around the foreskin?

Can you attach a photo here (you may click the paper clip icon for attaching)?

Thank you for your question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I retracted the foreskin back to the glans. The swelling has been reduced. My foreskin is now fully covering up the skin underneath. When I pull it back. It's somewhat red. There was swelling all around the foreskin at the beginning but now it has been reduced. When my foreskin covers the gland, there is no pain. But when I pull back my foreskin and touch the gland, it feels uncomfortable touching it. It does not feel very painful. Just an uncomfortable feeling. Kinda hard to describe.

I will try to upload the picture if you still want it?

Thanks for the further details.

It seems that you there was a friction injury. This is likely to heal spontaneously. Cold compresses would help further. You may avoid masturbation / sex for a while.

It is privilege assisting you.

Dr. Arun

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For how long? I am addicted to it.

Till, once all the redness goes away; this may take 24-48 hours.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The same thing happened to me a week ago, but the swelling was minor. Now this happens and the swelling was scary. Should I wait longer? Can this lead to more serious problems?

Usually this does not lead to any serious issue. The only precaution for preventing recurrence is to avoid vigorous sex / masturbation. If there are no symptoms, you do not need to wait longer.