How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Anil Your Own Question
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9262
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Anil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Been in a car accident that cause me to have my disc replace

This answer was rated:

Been in a car accident that cause me to have my disc replace in my lower back took physical Thearpy also water Thearpy and still haveing a lot of pain and cramps in my back and legs and also feel tried all the time what should I do to get better


Have you undergone any investigations so far?

What are results of reports?

Have you seen an Orthopedist?

Are you taking any medications?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I take muscle relaxers that all doctor gave me and this been going on for a year now I also had blood clots real bad in my legs but they send me to have X-ray they say I don't longer have them and ghe only doctors I see are my regular doctor and the doctor who perform my sugury

Thanks for providing more information.

Sorry to hear about your discomfort and i really wish to get well soon.

As you describe you have disc prolapse in lumbosacral spine so you need to be seen by an Orthopedist for a clinical examination and if required your doctor may advise steriod injections,surgical intervention which provide your relief.

Also as you have history of blood clots in legs so it can be a contributing factor in your leg pains.

And it is strongly advised to keep yourself active.

Color doppler study of lower limbs,MRI of Lumbosacral spine should be done in your case.

Elevate and exercise your legs.

You can ask your doctor for compression stockings.

A referral to Vascular specialist should be considered.

Having said this,you shouldn't ignore your symptoms and consult doctor again for further evaluation and management.

I hope this helps.

Please rate me highly (Star 5 Great Service), if you are satisfied with our conversation.

If you have any further query then feel free to ask.

Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.

Good Luck.

Thank you.

Dr. Anil and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you