Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  Wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

I keep getting these lumps on the inside of my thigh and

I keep getting these lumps on the inside of my thigh and have one near my penis. When i squeeze them pus will come out followed by a large amount of blood. One have them has been around at least 6 weeks.

Welcome and thank you for the question.

You seem to have devloped chronic furunculosis. This is a condition in which glands in the skin get repeatedly infected - the infection can lie dormant and then flare up from time to time. The cndition can occur if your immune system is down due to some cause, in obese people or in persons who have other skin conditions like eczema or scabies.

You will need to take antibiotics. Your doctor will also need to condutc tests if they are due to an underlying condition like a low immune system.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.