How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. R. Bora Your Own Question
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5233
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. R. Bora is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Singh, Can you share a surgeon's name who you would

This answer was rated:

Hi Dr. Singh,
Can you share a surgeon's name who you would recommend for minimally invasive cervical stenosis surgery? I live in CT.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, I am Dr. Bora

Dr. Singh is offline right now.

Would you like to interact with me?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


To carry out minimally invasive surgery, you would have to contact a neurosurgeon...a specialist who does most surgeries related to the spine.

I will give you the address of neurosurgeons in Connecticut state (CT). The surgeons below specially perform cervical spinal issues. I am sure you could contact them for an appointment.

Dr. Alan. S. waitze

Dr. Michael Karnsiewicz

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

If you have any further question, I would be happy to help you.
Dr. R. Bora and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you