How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2889
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pain on my right side that is going into my back.

This answer was rated:

I have pain on my right side that is going into my back. Been having a really bad taste in my mouth plus my stomach is jerking. Spasms. I've had problems for years was told I had IBS but this is different. The pain is getting worse on my right side. Plus all the burping and bleeching.


Associated nausea,vomiting?

Is pain severe?

Duration of pain?

Are you taking any medicines?

Alcohol and smoking consumption?

Are you overweight?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am overweight. No to smoking, yes high blood pressure pills. But this happened after I ate TURMERIC and the pain came on fast. But I've had issues with the pain off and on and usually through diet I can make it better. But this time it hit me hard on my right side and into my back. And my stomach keep going into spasams. The pain is not severe but it's there. The bad taste is off and on.

Thanks for providing more information.

As per your description,your symptoms are suggestive of potential differential diagnosis likle Gallbladder stone with Cholecystitis,Renal calculi,Intestinal spasms.

I understand your concern that it is different from your exist pain caused due to Irritable Bowel syndrome.

And it is strongly advised not to ignore it as such and if possible visit ER.

CT scan/Ultrasound Whole Abdomen should be done for further diagnosis.

Even avoid over the counter pain killers as you have bad taste in your mouth so it seems you have associated acid reflux as well.

Visit ER ASAP.

Hope this helps.
Please rate me high if you are satisfied with our conversation.
In case you have further query press reply to expert button.
Bonus and positive feedback are appreciated.

Onlinedoc and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you