How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Anil Your Own Question
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9165
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Anil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a lump around the scotum and anus area that comes

This answer was rated:

I have a lump around the scotum and anus area
that comes and goes over the last couple of years that has a liquidity blood like discharge. This is not an open wound. Any advice or direction would be appreciated. I am a 38 year Caucasian male and do have sex at least 5 times a week. Sex is not painful or bothersome.


As you describe possible causes may include Perineal cyst/Abscess,Epidermoid cyst, lipofibroma.

If it is progressive in size over the time and becomes painful or tender; you may need to undergo a clinical examination by your regular doctor and treat it properly.

As it is fluid filled so further incision and drainage may be required.

Antibiotics may be given as well.

In my opinion,you shouldn't ignore it as such and don't leave it untreated.

I suggest you to consult your doctor for further evaluation and management.



I hope this helps.

Please rate me highly (Star 5 Great Service), if you are satisfied with our conversation.

If you have any further query then feel free to ask.

Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.


Thank you.





Dr. Anil and 5 other Health Specialists are ready to help you