How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12816
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had turp surgery and now can no longer get an erection.

This answer was rated:

I had turp surgery and now can no longer get an erection. Drugs have been tried, I tried a pump and last tried an injection into the penis offered by a urologist. None have worked. It is affecting me emotionally and with relationship with my fiance'. Any ideas? Thank you, Roland
At this point having tried and failed medication including injections, an implant may be something you need to consider.

Here is some information on penile prosthesis (implants)
Family Physician and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you