Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.
66637759

While my girlfriend giving me blow job, she noticed that

Customer Question

while my girlfriend giving me blow job, she noticed that there was a blood in my seemans, is it normarl. y did this happen. what is the precatuion.
Category: Health
Expert:  911Doctor replied 4 years ago.
911Doctor :
911Doctor :

This is usually nothing to worry about if it is an isolated incident.

911Doctor :

this is called 'hematospermia'.

911Doctor :

This is the important part...

911Doctor :

"

911Doctor :

When to see a doctor

If you're under age 40 and see blood in semen, you probably don't need to see the doctor as long as:

• You have no other symptoms

• You've had a recent prostate exam or vasectomy, which could explain short-term bleeding

• There isn't a lot of blood in the semen and it happens infrequently, then goes away

911Doctor :

"

911Doctor :

Standing by

911Doctor :

Do you have any questions for me?

Customer:

911Doctor :

Did you see my answer above?

911Doctor :

911Doctor says:

5:22 PM

5:22 PM

5:22 PM

this is called 'hematospermia'.

5:24 PM

This is the important part...

5:24 PM

"

5:24 PM

When to see a doctor

• You have no other symptoms

5:24 PM

911Doctor :

there,

911Doctor :

i copied the answer

911Doctor :

do you see it now?

911Doctor :

The answer is that at your age and without other symptoms

911Doctor :

this is nothing to be concerned about

911Doctor :

are you there?

911Doctor :

I'm going to switch this to Q and A as it seems the chat is not working

911Doctor :

stand by

Expert:  911Doctor replied 4 years ago.
911Doctor says: 5:22 PM

Welcome, My answers are for educational purposes only. Remember please, that we do not get paid if you do not click 'accept' / give positive ratings!

5:22 PM

5:22 PM

this is called 'hematospermia'.

5:23 PM

THIS LINK HERE IS VERY GOOD IN TELLING ABOUT IT

5:24 PM

This is the important part...

5:24 PM

"

5:24 PM

When to see a doctor

• You have no other symptoms

In summary, nothing to worry about if it is rare or infrequent. Any pain on urination or discharge from the penis should prompt a visit to the doctor.

Please let me know if you have further questions for me.

Positive feedback always appreciated.

Best

Expert:  911Doctor replied 4 years ago.
Can you please explain why you rated 'bad service'?

I gave a full and complete answer.

Please let me know if you had a problem viewing my answer.
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I’m the moderator for this topic. I am sorry, but It seems that the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. But don’t worry….. If you are still waiting for an answer, I will try to find a new professional to assist you! Please keep in mind that sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. All of our Professionals come on at varying times, so sometimes it’s a bit difficult to predict. Either way....If you would prefer not to wait, please feel free to let me know, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you.

Camille

Expert:  Chris C. replied 4 years ago.
Blood in the semen is usually caused by inflammation of the seminal vesicles. It may also be caused by blockage, infection, or injury. It may be a sign of disease or a problem in the urethra, testicles, epididymis, or prostate. Often, the cause cannot be found. You can treat minor injuries by resting, applying ice, and monitoring your symptoms. For major injuries you may need surgery. Infections can often be treated with antibiotics taken by mouth (or IV if symptoms are severe). Blockages of the urinary tract system are usually treated with surgery. Test will be required to identify the exact cause including a physical exam, urinalysis, urine culture, semen culture, PSA blood test, prostate exam, and ultrasound of the pelvis and scrotum.
Expert:  Chris C. replied 4 years ago.
Were you able to read my reply?