How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 65307
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work in Saudi Arabia and I need to buy my Cadwet and Co

This answer was rated:

I work in Saudi Arabia and I need to buy my Cadwet and Co Aprovel; the 2 meds I take for BP and Cholesterol online by what ever legal process.
The small city of Tabuk in NW Saudi Arabia does not have modern medicine access.
My cardiologist here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia at Specialized Medical Center Hospital said I should not chamge my current medications or stop taking them.
I am 61 years old and in very good health except a bit over weight.
Hello from JA
What is your question exactly?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not see you response doctor. All the information I have is that I will be working in a small remote town in NW Saudi Arabia near the Jordon border and I may end up working for 6 month with no medication;

Caduet 5/20 and Co Aprovel 300/125

I 'm sorry this is a question and answer service, not an online pharmacy.
If you have a prescription from your doctor, there are Canadian Pharmacies that will often fill this, with a prescription.

see this article.
DrRussMD and other Health Specialists are ready to help you