DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I work in Saudi Arabia and I need to buy my Cadwet and Co

I work in Saudi Arabia and I need to buy my Cadwet and Co Aprovel; the 2 meds I take for BP and Cholesterol online by what ever legal process.
The small city of Tabuk in NW Saudi Arabia does not have modern medicine access.
My cardiologist here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia at Specialized Medical Center Hospital said I should not chamge my current medications or stop taking them.
I am 61 years old and in very good health except a bit over weight.
Hello from JA
What is your question exactly?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not see you response doctor. All the information I have is that I will be working in a small remote town in NW Saudi Arabia near the Jordon border and I may end up working for 6 month with no medication;

Caduet 5/20 and Co Aprovel 300/125

OK
I 'm sorry this is a question and answer service, not an online pharmacy.
If you have a prescription from your doctor, there are Canadian Pharmacies that will often fill this, with a prescription.

see this article.

http://www.getcanadiandrugs.com/Canadian/legitimate-canadian-online-pharmacies.aspx