How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nurse Milli, RN Your Own Question
Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4139
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Nurse Milli, RN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am with AHM health cover. I have recently split from my

This answer was rated:

I am with AHM health cover. I have recently split from my wife and I am still paying family membership as we have a 3 year old. I am living at a different address and was wanting to know if I am covered under this policy. Her address is on the membership.
Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.
I am familiar with AHM. Yes, you are still covered under the policy until your wife takes you off the policy (if she is the principal member). If you are the principal member, you just need to call AHM @ 134 246 and let them know your address has changed. A phone call, online form, or a mail in form has to be completed for a change in coverage to happen. If the principal member has not done that, there should be no change in coverage. However, AHM does need the address of the principal member (whether that be you or your wife).
Reply back if I can help further...
Nurse Milli, RN and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you