Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years
6740150

Any expect around.

Customer Question

Any expect around.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today.
Do you have any health question, please provide us complete details. I am here to answer your question.
Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi doc.
Sometimes I do have these strong feeling of heartbeat in my stomach and kinda feeling in my throat.
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 4 years ago.
Jake, Thanks for quick input.I am sorry to hear about your problems.
I have thoroughly read details about your problem in previous questions.
Your symptoms are occurring due to Panic attacks. These are the symptoms of anxiety disorder. The symptoms associated with panic attack are-
trembling and shaking; nervousness; pounding heartbeat; chest pains; disturbance in sleep.
The line of treatment is- medications, and specific forms of psychotherapy. Medications like- sertraline (Zoloft) and paroxetine (Paxil),lorazepam (Ativan) should be prescribed.
One should avoid caffeine, alcohol. You should get engaged in aerobic exercise and stress-management techniques like deep breathing and yoga. Also cognitive behavioral therapy will be very helpful.
I suggest you to, please make an appointment with your doctor and get it managed.
If you are satisfied, place rate the advice you've received so that I receive credit for helping you.
If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks you very much doc.so talking about the anxiety disorder does it happen for no reason bcos it sometimes happens without been panicking and I am even having it now.
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 4 years ago.
Jake, Generally Anxiety disorder is a combination of factors, both genetic, psychological, behavioral, environmental, physical and sometimes medical.
Also it is very important to understand that everyone experiences anxiety , it is a normal emotion. But the difference is that some people develop and experience high levels of anxiety on a regular or daily basis, and over time this can lead to the onset of an Anxiety Disorder.
According to studies, Up to 50% of people with panic disorder and 40% of patients with generalized anxiety (GAD) have close relatives with the disorder.
It can be managed with medications and behavioral therapy.I suggest you to, please make an appointment with your doctor and get it managed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok doc. So does anxiety has any effect.
And also doc last month I was playing beach soccer with friends which I only played for 10mins but it could feel like I had played for 90min.I was very tired with racing heartbeat,vision,pressure in my chest and throat also.
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 4 years ago.
Jake, I understand your concern and worry.
You have experienced symptoms related with anxiety attack. This should be thoroughly evaluated by your doctor.
Some of the common symptoms related with anxiety are-
-Shortness of Breath.
-Difficulty swallowing, lump in throat.
-Racing heart
-Constantly Irritable
-Lack of energy, constantly tired
-Blurred Vision, eye floaters
-Feeling dizzy, unbalanced.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you very much doc. You were of great help.
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 4 years ago.
Jake, Most Welcome and Thanks for using justanswer service.
Please rate the advice you've received so that I receive credit for helping you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Alright doc. Have done that.
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for accepting my answer and providing Bonus.
Thanks for using justanswer service. Good luck.