Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

WhenI wipe after urinating I have on the toilet paper and I

WhenI wipe after urinating I have brown on the toilet paper and I then can wrote afoot of that out of my vaginal area. This happens from time to time. What could it be?

Welcome and thanks for your question,if you have been seeing this brown on the toilet paper for some time ,even if it is from time to time,it would be recommendable to see your doctor to be 100 % sure there is not an underlying medical condition involved .

There are several conditions which could produce these symptoms including pelvic inflammation,yeast ,chlamydia,trichomona,candida or bacterial vaginal infection ,cervix inflammation, internal uterine masses or polyps, glomerular inflammation or kidney basal membrane inflammation( the glomeruli is the main structural and functional unit of the kidneys ),endometrial tissue lining alterations( the endometrium is the membrane that covers the internal uterine walls),liver inflammation or viral infections.

Your doctor will need to perform some tests including an urinalysis, liver function tests , urine tests, a Pap smear and a pelvic ultrasound to determine if any of these conditions is involved or if this is something occasional and nothing to be worried about .

If you feel the need to rate "Helped a little" (1) or "I expected more”(2) they count as negative rating , please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will be happy to continue further and assist you until I am able to explain any concerns or doubts to your satisfaction.

Please be aware if you give any rating below 3 stars then I will not be compensated in any way for helping you today. Good luck to you and have a good day !

When we finish our conversation if you like the answer ,please click accept so I can get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well i am absolutley positive it isnt chlamydia, but will make an appointmentas soon as i can to rule out anything else

right now ,like you do not have any additional symptoms there is no need to rush and yes a medical appointment will help you to know what is happening . Some tests will be necessary but these are really simple tests and you will have the results in 2-3 days.